QR Codes stands for Quick Response Codes
What do you want me to do, Andrea?
You are going to make a guess who game!
Step 1: Open a new google doc
Title it and share it with me: email@example.com
step 2: Make a guessing game in that doc
Add clues and facts about you. You can even add pictures THAT YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO USE!
If you go to Insert>Image>Search, those images are licensed for you to use.
Step 3: Make a qr code
You will go to the QR Code Generator.
You have a decision to make. What type of reveal do you want?
- An image of yourself? You have to create an account. There is a 14 day trial period.
- Some text saying your name? No account needed.
- Something else? Figure it out!
step 4: save that qr code
You can screenshot it (Command+Shift+4) or download it to your computer (remember where you saved it).
step 5: insert qr code into guessing game doc
Drag and drop it into your Google Doc.
- You could put it on the first page.
- You could put it on the second page so when it prints out, it's on the back side.
- You could put it on the second page and print it one-sided so you have two separate pages.
step 6: print and display
But where would be a good spot?